Avocado Smoothie + Mixed Berry Smoothie
Fruit to the rescue!
It’s no secret that starting the day with healthy breakfast smoothies can set you up for success. Our bodies love a morning influx of vitamins and antioxidant rich superfoods before a tough day of work or play.
But who says smoothies must be solely relegated to the land of breakfast?!
What about a frozen fruit smoothie as a healthy lunch? Or something like a blueberry banana smoothie to combat that mid-afternoon slump at work?
Hey, we approve of the deployment and enjoyment of smoothies at pretty much any time of the day or night.
- 1 avocado
- 1 small banana
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ cup cashew milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 small banana
- ¼ cupwater
- 1/3 cup of soy milk
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Once complete, place in Tiger insulated food jar to take in on the go.
HOW TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE
This part is suuuuper easy. Simply blend your favorite veggies or fruit (frozen fruit works great here, btw!) with a liquid element in a blender or food processor. We love using juice or almond/cashew/soy milk.
HOW TO KEEP A SMOOTHIE COLD
Welp. This part has, at least historically, been a little tougher. A yummy, frozen fruit smoothie is usually meant to be savored right away.
Fear not, smoothie-in-the-afternoon lovers! Just make it and take it.
Your Tiger soup cup is tailor made for tasks like this. And the same vacuum technology that keeps your soup hot until lunchtime, does a terrific job with cold beverages as well.
So don’t hesitate to make a smoothie at home in the morning. It’ll be perfectly cold when you drink it later in the day for lunch or as an afternoon snack.
TWO VEGAN SMOOTHIES: A CREAMY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE + A TART BERRY SMOOTHIE
- Some of the healthiest things you can put in your body are bananas, berries and a shot of soy milk. You can whip this mixed berry smoothie up with frozen fruit and enjoy a chilled, tart vitamin infusion anytime.
- When you’re wanting a boost of potassium and heart-healthy fats, this avocado smoothie recipe will definitely do the trick. Loaded with banana, cashew milk and a bit of ground flaxseed – it’s a superfood you can drink with a straw.
Fun fact: avocado is actually a fruit – not a vegetable.
Your body thanks you. So do your tastebuds!