Return and Refund Policy
Return & Cancellation Policy
This Policy shall apply only to purchases made on tiger-corporation.com in the United States. For products purchased from a retailer or supplier’s website, refer to the seller’s return policy.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days from the original purchase.
- All returned items must be returned in their original condition at the time of factory shipment and include all packaging, cookbooks, manuals, product warranties (with no entries made), and all accessories to the return address noted on the invoice that was sent with the item.
- Please return the product at your own expense if you wish to return it for your own convenience, such as the difference from the product image posted on the website. Please note that the refund will only be for the price of the product. For return of a product at customers’ convenience, the Company shall do so only for unused or defective products.
- Once your return has been received, please allow up to  business days to process your refund. Refunds will be returned to the original form of payment.
- You cannot cancel the order after shipment. You need to receive the product from the shipping company. You can then proceed with a return or exchange.
- If you would like to purchase another item, please return the product you have already received and place a new order. The Company shall process the shipment after receiving the return.
- After receiving the return and confirming it, the Company shall refund the purchase price minus the shipping and return shipping costs to the original form of payment.
- The Company cannot accept a return in the following cases.
- A product damaged due to reasons not attributable to the Company.
- A product that was shipped more than 30 days ago without any notice.
Last updated: February 21, 2023