“Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks Collaboration Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign” and “Tiger Bottle for Baseball Game SNS Photo Posting Campaign”
Promoting comfortable and environmentally friendly baseball games!
“Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks Collaboration Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign” and “Tiger Bottle for Baseball Game SNS Photo Posting Campaign” (Entry Rules Page)
Tiger Corporation, together with the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks, is conducting the “Tiger Bottle to Watch Baseball Games” action throughout the season to realize comfortable and environmentally friendly baseball games by using your own bottle.
During the period, a SNS campaign will be launched to further encourage people to watch baseball games with their own bottles. On this page, you will find (1) “Fukuoka SOFTBANK HAWKSCollaboration Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign” and(2) “#Tiger Bottle Campaign for SNS Photo Posting”.
(1) Fukuoka SOFTBANK HAWKS Collaborated Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign
This campaign offers a chance to win a Tiger vacuum-insulated Carbonated Bottle (Hawks collaboration original design model).
[How to apply]
1. Follow the official Tiger Corporation Twitter account [@Tiger_PR_JPN].
2. RT the post of this campaign.
1st round: May 10, 2023 (Wed) – May 23, 2023 (Tue) 23:59
The second and subsequent rounds will be announced via Twitter. Please check the postings.
Tiger Vacuum Insulated Carbonated Bottle (Softbank Hawks CollaborationOriginal design model)
[Number of winners]
30 winners for the first round.
We will announce the 2nd and subsequent rounds on Twitter. Please check the postings
(2) #Tiger Bottle at the Baseball Game SNS Photo Posting Campaign
Ten people will be selected in a monthly drawing from among those who take a photo of themselves watching the game with a Tiger Bottle and post it on social networking sites with “#タイガーボトルで野球観戦” attached.
[How to apply]
1. Follow the official Tiger Corporation account
If you participate via Twitter @Tiger_PR_JPN
If you participate via Instagram @tiger_pr_jpn
2. Post a photo of you and your Tiger Bottle at the game with “#タイガーボトルで野球観戦.
May 10, 2023 (Wednesday) – October 31, 2022 (Tuesday
Original goods of Hawks and Tiger will be given away.
[Number of winners]
10 winners will be selected each month from both Twiter and Instagram!
[The “Fukuoka SOFTBANK HAWKS Collaboration Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign” and “#Tiger Bottle for Baseball Game SNS Photo Posting Campaign” Entry Rules]
Before entering the “Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks Collaboration Carbonated Bottle Present Campaign” and “#Tiger Bottle Present Campaign” (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign”) planned and implemented by Tiger Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), please read the following terms and conditions of entry (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before entering the “#Tiger Bottle Soda Giveaway Campaign” and “#Tiger Bottle for Baseball Game SNS Photo Submission Campaign” (“Campaign”). By submitting your entry to this Campaign (“Entrant”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
All of the following conditions must be met.
1. You must have a Twitter or Instagram account.
2. The applicant’s Twitter or Instagram account must be set to public.
3. You must reside in Japan and the gift must be shipped within Japan.
4. You must agree to all of the terms and conditions of this application agreement.
5. Minors must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
6. Those who are not Tiger Corporation employees, their family members, or anyone related to this campaign.
*If you unfollow the official Tiger Corporation Twitter (@Tiger_PR_JPN) or Instagram (@tiger_pr_jpn) accounts before being notified that you have won, if your account has been deleted before the giveaway is sent out, if you cancel your entry RT or entry post before the giveaway is sent out, or if your account has been closed. (@tiger_pr_jpn) account, if your account is deleted before the giveaway is sent out, if your application is deleted before the giveaway is sent out, if your account is made private, or if your account is set to not receive direct messages (DM), your prize may not be awarded.
*Please note that we will not be able to respond to any inquiries regarding the lottery or lottery results.
Winners will be sent a shipping address registration form URL by DM (direct message) to the Twitter or Instagram account used at the time of application. Gifts will be sent out in order after the registration form is filled out.
*The winning prize and the gift cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, resold, or otherwise given to a third party.
*Please refrain from selling the prize at auctions, etc.Please note that if you do not fill out the required information on the Shipping Address Registration Form, or if we are unable to verify your Twitter or Instagram account ID, your winning entry will be voided.
*Please do not change your Twitter or Instagram account ID within 2 months of submitting your entry. If you change your ID, your winning entry may be invalidated.
*Winners will be notified by DM via Twitter or Instagram only. Please note that we will not be able to reply to your DM.
*If you have any delivery problems, such as not receiving your prize, please contact us by DM within 2 months of registering your shipping address form. Please note that we will not be able to respond to any notification after the deadline.
- Please note that this campaign, including the contents of the gifts, is subject to change, cancellation, or termination without prior notice. Also, please note that these application terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. We will not be liable for any damages caused by such changes, suspension, or termination.
- We will not be liable for any trouble or damage (whether direct or indirect) that may occur as a result of your application to this campaign.
- Communication charges for applying for this campaign and making inquiries will be borne by the applicant.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any trouble that may arise between the entrant and a third party in connection with the content of the entrant’s Twitter or Instagram posts, including posts about this Campaign, or in connection with such posts.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any disputes that may arise between entrants and third parties in connection with the Campaign, and users shall resolve such disputes at their own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage to the Company.
- This campaign is not provided by or sponsored by Twitter or Meta, and the use of Twitter or Instagram is subject to the separate terms and conditions of those companies, so please use them at your own risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the entrant or any third party in the event that the entrant is unable to enter this campaign due to maintenance or malfunction of services provided by Twitter or Instagram, or malfunction of communication devices used by the entrant or services provided by communication carriers, or in the event of information leakage or other damage, We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the entrant or any third party.
- Rights acquired by winning this campaign may not be transferred to a third party. If the shipping address registration form is shared with a third party, the winning entry will be invalidated.
- If you are unable to receive your prize due to an unknown address, long-term absence, etc., your prize will be invalidated.
- The campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Japan.
- The Company (including third parties authorized by the Company, hereinafter the same shall apply) may use the contents of the entries for the Company’s PR and other purposes without compensation and without compensation. The Company may use, post, reproduce, publicly transmit, etc. the contents of the application without compensation and for an unlimited period of time.
- The applicant shall not assert any rights based on moral rights against the Company.In addition, entrants shall not assert any rights based on moral rights against the Company.
*In the use by our company in the preceding paragraph, we shall consent to the application posting or partial rewriting of the application content without obtaining the consent of the applicant.
Postings or actions that fall into any of the following categories are prohibited. Please note that these postings will not be considered valid entries to this campaign
- Submissions that infringe or may infringe a third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, or other rights or interests.
- Postings that defame or slander others
- Postings that are intended for profit-making purposes
- Postings that induce criminal acts
- Postings that promote obscenity, child pornography, sexual exploitation of children, or other offensive postings
- Postings that contain personal information
- Any act that interferes with the operation of this campaign
- Any other acts similar to those listed in the preceding items.
[Handling of Personal Information]
In addition, the handling of personal information, etc. may be entrusted to outside parties to the extent necessary for the implementation of the purpose of use of such business, but in such case, the Company will select an entrustee that is deemed to handle personal information, etc. appropriately.
In addition, we will provide or disclose applicants’ personal information, etc. to the subcontractor only to the extent necessary to implement the purpose of use, require the subcontractor to handle personal information, etc. appropriately by contract or other means, and periodically confirm the status of the subcontractor’s handling of personal information, etc.
We will not provide applicants’ personal information to third parties without their consent, except for cases in which personal information is provided to contractors to the extent necessary (except in cases in which disclosure is required by law).
●Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights
All copyrighted works, likenesses, characters, marks, and other information on this site are subject to copyrights, trademarks (trademarks and service marks), and other intellectual property rights, or rights of use thereof, owned by the Company and its providers. Please do not divert (copy, upload, post, quote, etc.) the information and programs in this site to other websites or printed materials. In addition to the aforementioned, characters may not be stored or reproduced on any long-term storage media such as hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROMs or DVD-ROMs.
●Temporary Suspension of Service Provision
We may suspend the service without prior notice to you in the following cases. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer or any third party as a result of such interruption.
- In the event of periodic or emergency maintenance of hardware, software, etc.
- in the event that service cannot be provided due to earthquake, fire, flood, eruption, power outage, etc.
- In the event that service cannot be provided due to war, upheaval, riot, etc. 4. In the event of any other technical problems that may affect the Company’s operation.
- In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend the service for operational or technical reasons.
Although this site posts information with the utmost care, the Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of the information, programs, various services, and all other matters related to this site.
In addition, please be advised that the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you or any third party in the following cases, etc.
- In the event of software or hardware malfunction or trouble between customers or third parties arising from the use of this site.
- if you do not enter true and accurate data for prize delivery, and if you do not receive your prize. 3. if you do not enter true and accurate data for prize delivery, and if you do not enter true and accurate data for prize delivery.
- if you are unable to successfully enter the contest due to your browser being different from the recommended environment or due to an inadequate communication environment.
●Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters, including disputes related to this site, shall be governed by the laws of Japan and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court of Japan.