- Main Dish
- Slow Cook
Tart, lemony goodness and rustic savoriness is the name of the game with this rice cooker lemon chicken recipe. Make it tonight!
- Servings 3-4
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 40 min
- ½ cup Japanese rice (supplied measuring cup)
- Chicken stock
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, julienned
- Scallions for topping (optional)
- Rinse the rice under running water until the water and drain the cloudy water.
- Place the rice, celery and ginger in the inner pot and pour enough chicken stock to reach the 0.5 Soft Porridge line.
- Select the [Porridge] menu and set the heating time to 70 minutes. Press the [Start] key.
- Serve topped with chopped scallions.
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS
Lemon chicken is savory with an in-your-face tartness that will make you and your family take note. There won’t be any ambivalence around the dinner table with this yummy chicken dish!
And it’s so easy to make from scratch in your rice cooker.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON CHICKEN IN A RICE COOKER
To start, add all of your sauce ingredients to the inner pot of your Tiger multifunctional rice cooker (BUT RESERVE half of the lemon juice for later).
Mix well, then lay your chicken breasts flat, side by side.
Close the lid, select the Slow Cook setting for 40 minutes and press the Start button.
When the cooking cycle ends, open the lid and stir in the remaining lemon juice.
Finally, plate it up, drizzle the cooking sauce over top of your chicken breasts – and top with freshly chopped flat leaf parsley or basil.
Products used in this recipe
Induction Heating Rice Cooker JKT-D10S/D18S
Made in Japan rice cooker JKT-D is using a technology of the ceramic coating and it will realize to cook delic […]LEARN MORE