Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Using the Tiger Corporation Website
Tiger Corporation (“We” or the “Company”) has established “Terms & Conditions” of the website. Users of the website are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. We may make changes to the “Terms & Conditions” without prior notice. In such cases, please understand that the “Terms & Conditions” after any changes will apply.
2. We are not responsible for any of the following with regard to the information posted on this website.
(1) All posted information being correct, safe or useful.
(2) The posted information always being up to date.
(3) Any damage caused as a result of using this website.
(4) Stopping the server, changing the information or suspending or discontinuing the provision without prior notice, or for any damages caused as a result thereof.
3. When using the website of an affiliate of the Company linked from our website, please follow the terms and conditions of the linked website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All data, texts, drawings, designs, trademarks, logo marks, etc., that you view on our website belong to the Company, the original authors, or other right holders. Except for cases of personal use, acts such as distribution, copying, transmission or modification, without permission from the Company or other rights holders, are prohibited.
Subject to agreement to the following items, you may link to our website without the requirement of going through any particular procedure, regardless of whether for profit or non-profit, on the Internet or an intranet.
(1) We will not be responsible for any trouble or issues of compensation for damages that may occur as a result of linking to the site.
(2) We make no guarantees regarding linked websites and their contents.
(3) Please set the link destination point to the Company’s top page. (The composition, contents, etc., of the website may be changed or suspended without prior notice.)
(4) Please use a link button with the Company’s name displayed as text. You cannot use the Company’s logo mark, product name logo mark or trademark, etc.
(5) The following links are strictly prohibited.
- Links that use frames, or links that lead directly to a specific page and make it difficult to know that it is a link to our website.
- Links from websites that are offensive to public order and morality, or from websites which slander the officers, employees, products, services, etc., of the Company or our group companies.
- Links that are misleading, suggesting that we are partnered with or support the website.
Opinions from Customers
Please direct all opinions and inquiries regarding the Company to “Contact Us”. However, the Company will decline proposals such as the following, except in cases where we have solicited them.
- Trade secrets or proprietary information of customers and third parties
- Product names and planning related ideas, designs or materials
- Proposals regarding business-related ideas and materials
Even if you send us such proposals, etc., the Company shall accept no responsibility for payment, evaluation or adoption. The customer shall be deemed to have waived all rights related to such proposals, etc.
The Company shall accept no responsibility in the event that a Company project or plan, etc., happens to resemble your “proposal.”
Diversion or posting of responses to customer inquiries, etc., from Tiger Corporation without permission is prohibited, regardless of the medium.
Policy on the Handling of Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
When collecting your personal information, we will inform you of the purpose and usage details beforehand, and obtain your consent before collecting the personal information.
Management of Personal Information
The Company has established a manager responsible for personal information and we conduct appropriate and secure management of your personal information. In relation to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we take preventative measures, such as using SSL on input screens, and we take prompt corrective measures in the event of an emergency.
Use of Personal Information
The Company only uses personal information within the scope of consent from our customers. In addition, we may anonymize the information that has been registered, to ensure that individuals cannot be personally identified, and use the information as materials for providing services by the Company, as well as for improving the services offered by the Company and our affiliates.
Provision of Personal Information
Even when we provide your personal information to a third party, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
1. When you have given your consent
2. When entrusting operations to an external contractor with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement in advance
3. When disclosing information in a state where it has been processed into a form where you cannot be personally identified
4. When we are requested to disclose your personal information based on legal orders, or the applicable laws and regulations
When we provide your personal information to business partners with your consent, they are obligated to manage it properly and securely in the same way as the Company.
Modification and Revocation of Personal Information
If you wish to query, change or revoke your personal information, you can contact our customer help desk and we will respond promptly within a reasonable scope and time period. Note that we may ask you to confirm your identity. To the extent for which we have obtained your consent, we may send you information concerning the Company’s mail-order sales, special events, and other business of the Company, by email or by post; however, if you do not wish to receive them, you can contact our customer help desk, and we will stop such sending.
Requests Regarding Your Use of the Site
We ask that persons under the age of 16 only provide personal information after attaining the consent of a parent or guardian.
Language and Court of Competent Jurisdiction
In case of any discrepancy between different language versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Japanese version shall prevail. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any dispute arising therefrom shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court of Japan.
We recommend the following environment for viewing this website.
We recommend that you use the following web browsers to view this website. We cannot guarantee normal operation and display of this website if you are viewing it in an environment other than those listed below. For information on updating your browser to the latest version, please check the official website of your browser.
Chrome latest version
Safari latest version (Mac OS X version)
*Smartphones iOS 14 or later (Safari), Android OS 8.0 or later (Chrome)
To protect your information from unauthorized access by malicious third parties, pages on this website that handle personal information encrypt information using Transport Layer Security (TLS) communication.
If your browser is set to not use TLS, pages may not be displayed properly.
The latest Adobe Reader plug-in is required on some pages, such as user manuals. Please download and install the Adobe Reader plug-in from the download website.
*Adobe, Adobe Reader and Flash Player are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Last Updated: September 28 2022